Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe [Online Game Code]
Category: Digital Video Games
Buy New: $69.99
as of 5/25/2013 17:52 Eastern Daylight Time details
Seller: Amazon Digital Services Inc
Sales Rank: 1,464
Platforms: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
Media: Software Download
Edition: Digital Deluxe
Operating System: Windows 7
Model: 41107ital Deluxe2
Release Date: July 18, 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
| • ||Guild Wars 2 provides a massive, online persistent world|
| • ||Free online play. No monthly fee.|
| • ||Players have the freedom to play together even if their friends are at a much higher (or lower) level|
| • ||Players will be able to engage in organized, balanced PvP (similar to GvG in the original Guild Wars) without needing to first level up characters, find equipment, or unlock skills|
| • ||You will be able to advance your character to the maximum level without ever joining a group if you so desire|
A full 250 years after the original Guild Wars, massive upheavals, cataclysms, and globe-spanning events have changed the world of Tyria. Human civilization is in decline. Other races are rising up, taking control over large portions of the world; the balance of power has shifted. The dragons have awoken.
| ||Minimum Specifications: |
|OS: ||Windows XP Service Pack 2 or better |
|Processor: ||Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better |
|RAM: ||2 GB RAM |
|Hard Drive: ||25 GB available HDD space |
|Video Card: ||NVIDIA GeForce 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000, or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better) |
|Additional Info: ||Broadband Internet connection |
Guild Wars 2 is a subscription free,* Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game (MMORPG) exclusively for the PC gaming platform. A sequel to the original Guild Wars game released in 2005, the game is set in a persistent gameworld and features a choice based storyline focused around the continued struggles of the peoples of the land of Tyria. Now hundreds of years past the events of the original game, the almost forgotten threat of the Elder Dragons has risen, but so has 'Destiny's Edge,' a guild pledged to combat them. Game features include: a dynamic event/questing system, small and large-scale combat, player vs. player arenas, multiple playable races and professions, and expansive and rewarding dungeon crawls.
The digital download edition contains a variety digital bonus items. See the complete list of these below.
In the Shadow of Dragons Legends Become Real
For generations, strife and chaos raged across Tyria as the great races competed and warred against each other. Then the dragons awoke. The all-powerful Elder Dragons rose from beneath earth and sea, wreaking havoc on a global scale. Great cities crumbled before their might. Coastlines flooded. Lush forests burned. Tyria was forever altered. Now, the undead legions of the deathless dragon Zhaitan surge across the land, hungry for the destruction of the free races of Tyria: the Charr, a ferocious race of feline warriors; the Asura, magical inventors of small size and great intellect; the Norn, towering shapeshifters from the frigid north; the Sylvari, a mysterious race of mystical plant folk; and the Humans, an embattled but resilient people. The time has come for the free races to stand together against the rising tide of evil. Magic, cold steel, and the deeds of heroes will determine the fate of Tyria.
Return to Tyria hundreds of years into the Guild Wars timeline to play as a new race, in a new MMORPG adventure.
Assume one of a variety of professions in a choice based storyline.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or better
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3 OR AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000, or better (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
- HDD space: 25 GB available
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Input: Keyboard and mouse
Digital Download Items Included
- The Golem Banker which provides unlimited access to your account storage for five consecutive days
- The Chalice of Glory, a one-time-use item that will add a set amount of Glory to your account
- The Tome of Influence, a one-time-use item that will add a set amount of Influence to your guild
- Miniature Rytlock
- Summon Mistfire Wolf Elite Skill, an elite skill that summons a Mistfire Wolf to fight alongside you
Key Game Features
- Dynamic, Interactive Gaming Experience - Your choices and actions have a real effect on the world around you. Will the besieged villagers fight off the rampaging centaur horde or succumb to the attack? You decide.
- Personalized Storylines - Guild Wars 2 is your story. Follow your own customized quest storyline as it evolves from choices you made at the beginning of the game.
- New Depths of Character Customization - You choose from eight powerful professions and from five races - the defiant Humans, the feline Charr, the unearthly Sylvari, the mighty Norn, or the ingenious Asura.
- An Innovative Combat System - Featuring amazing skills, combos, improvisational tactics, and environmental weapons, the Guild Wars 2 combat system puts the fun back in MMO battles.
- Intense Player vs. Player Action - Take up arms in epic world vs. world warfare or test your skills against other players in PvP arenas.
- A Rich, Fully Realized Fantasy World - Developed over the past five years, the vast and incredibly detailed world of Tyria has been brought to life by an award-winning art and development team.
Small scale combat.
And large scale combat.
Player vs. player arenas.
A rich fantasy world.
* You just buy the game and play it online.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
WOW Coupons, WOW Printable Coupons, WOW-Coupons.com and WowPrintie. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice.
Printable Retail Coupons |
Printable Grocery Coupons |
Printable Restaurant Coupons |
Printable Travel Coupons
Printable Rebates |
Online Coupons |
WOW Coupons | Advertise | Contact